Summary of the job
The incumbent will be primarily responsible to direct the business development activities and play a pivotal role in driving the bottom line of the assigned vertical for the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall business development, operational execution and customer relationship management.
- You must achieve the financial and non-financial goals in your assigned area through new client acquisition and upselling by leading and motivating your team of sales managers, providing expert advice to the team on our product as well as during partner escalations, and assisting them in dealing with the restaurants, real time, on a need basis.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans.
- Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process for hunting new accounts.
- Setting up meetings with prospective customers to sell the company’s products and services.
- Regular interaction with CXO & other senior management at the client’s side.
- Educating and convincing the client about the USPs of Trux App and its value add for the client.
- Monitoring and engaging with the new clients from the lead generation to contract closure stage.
- Coordinating with the pricing team for preparation of quotes required for participating in tenders, RFQs and the online & offline bidding process.
- Preparing, negotiating and closure of legal contracts .
- Hand holding and assisting in setting up the operations of a new client.
- Ensuring timely deployment of vehicles with the help of operations team.
- Monitoring client satisfaction by evaluating the performance via measuring placement index , TAT and other mutually accepted KRAs .
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Analyzing existing approaches to the development of business and making changes where appropriate.
- Taking active part in the key strategic decisions as a part of the core management team.
- Driving continuous improvement in productivity & cost management.
- Working closely with the relevant teams to ensure timely resolution of any issues and escalations raised.
- Identifying sales opportunities as a result of market changes.
- Acting as a key contact for large customer accounts.
- Forming strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage their existing networks.
- Working closely with the operations team for timely submission and realization of payments post submission of bills and PODs.
- Doing proper due diligence of new clients by analyzing their creditworthiness and market reputation.
- Organically growing the existing clients by providing a superior service level.
- 4-6 years’ experience of business development in transportation /surface logistics /operations / supply chain domain across multiple geographies in India or Sales/Operations/SCM leadership role with P&L responsibilities across the major companies.
- Proven expertise in the planning and successful execution of new business strategies & managing P&L.
- Must have an experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment.
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business.
- Natural leader and Self starter.
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development.
- MBA/PGDM in Sales / Marketing / SCM from Tier 1 College.
- Strong analytical bent of mind with a good grip on data crunching via Excel or SPSS etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of managing teams and coordinating with multiple stakeholders inside and outside the organization.
- Must have an inclination towards technology.
- Open to travelling across India for client meetings as and when required.
The Quality Analyst is responsible for supporting the planning, design and execution of system testing on simple to complex implementations. The QA works collaboratively within the IT department and business units to execute and validate test cases based upon system requirements.
- Testing of System functionalities (Web and App).
- Release management
- To provide back-end technical/functional software support.
- Test Case preparation
- Bug/Issue Tracker update
- Overview of any programming language, HTML, XML, Web services.
- Good knowledge of STLC.
- Good knowledge of manual testing of web based & window based application.
- Basic knowledge of SQL commands will be preferred.
- Education Qualification: B.Tech(CS, IT), BCA, MCA
- Experience required: 1-2 years
- Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Self-Motivated and a team player.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience required- 1-3 years.
- Should have knowledge of Google map / FCM/Social Login Like (Facebook,Google+).
- Should have knowledge of Local Database (Realm/Room/Sqlite).
- Should have knowledge of Networking Library like (Volley/Retrofit/Android Networking).
- Should have knowledge of Networking Library Parser (Gson/Json/Jaction Parser).
- Should have knowledge of Design Pattern (MVC/MVP/MVVM).
Summary of the Job
The incumbent will be responsible for day-to-day management of financial transactions and collection of outstanding payments from clients on regular basis through proper evaluation of the debtor’s risk and the timely resolution of client’s accounts.
- Debtors review
- Tracking Ageing as per client payments terms
- Follow-up with client for collection.
- To pay collection follow-up with Consignees
- Interaction with Control / Billing / Accounts Team
- Experience required- 2-5 years
- Female preferred
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Commercial background preferred.