We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience required- 1-3 years.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior designing skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, and transform them into intuitive and functional user interfaces.
- Making HTML designs from PSDs
- Edit / Update HTMLs
- Help development team in front end development
- Experience required- 6 Months-2 years
- Preferred Qualification- BCA, B.Tech.
- Knowledge of - JQuery, Wordpress, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, PSD to HTML.
- Knowledge of Responsive Design/Layout.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, LESS/SASS, and CSS3 animations.
- Knowledge of Tables-less layouts coding.
- Knowledge of cross browser development and web accessibility.
The incumbent requires strong technical knowledge, including the functions that enable the product to work. He/she will be responsible for promotion and sales of the product by demonstrating how it works along with the benefits it can offer to potential clients.
- As a technical sales engineer is responsible for all the aspects of sales cycle.
- Work hand in hand with engineers to demonstrate solutions to fill client needs.
- Continuous coordinated effort to ensure client success and on-going sales opportunities.
- Experience: 0 to 5 years
- Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MBA
Trux App, The most innovative technology based logistics startup is hiring for business leader/business head for its latest tech product sales and implementation across India.
Currently, the company is working with more than 60+ bluechip customers across all verticals from more than 60 cities in more than 24 states across India + Trux App UAE caters to more than 50+ clients from the complete GCC region. Trux App is the only startup which has taken the leap forward of going international within 3 years of its launch in 2015.
It is led by a passionate team of seasoned Entrepreneurs having a total work-ex of more than 100 years among themselves.
We are looking for a talented & truly techno-commercial individual who are excited about working long term, and help in building a valuable business. He/She should be an individual who value building things from ground zero and is expected to own the P&L of this new product.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the Company's vision and strategy.
- Develop, review, and report on the business development division's strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the heads of department.
- Getting relevant B2B / Enterprises customers on board, nurturing them and converting them to consistent key accounts.
- Strategize entry across industrial segments.
- Plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth.
- Impact the profitability of the company through ensuring strategic and tactical management decisions and new business development results.
- Develop and lead the Business Development team in sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities
- 3+ years of experience in Enterprise Sales, B2B Supply Chain / Business Operations.
- Proven expertise in the planning and successful execution of new business strategies. Experience in selling technology based products or SAS products will be a ++
- Inclination towards technology is a must.
- Must have an experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment
- Natural leader and Self starter
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development
- MBA/PGDM in Sales / Marketing / SCM from Tier 1 College
- Strong analytical bent of mind with a good grip on data crunching via Excel or SPSS etc
- Excellent verbal and written communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience of managing teams and coordinating with multiple stakeholders inside and outside the organization.
- Must have an inclination towards technology.