Summary of the job
The incumbent will be responsible for performing detailed requirement analysis, documenting processes and performing user acceptance testing.
- Interfaces or liaison between business owners/users and development project teams.
- Analysis of business processes, gaps in capabilities, as well as appropriate data sources, interfaces and process changes required to address the gaps.
- Understanding and documenting business processes and workflows, wireframes and their relationships to current and future software solutions and explain it over to implementation team.
- Prepare Detailed Requirement Documents, Process Flow Diagrams and Test Cases.
- Working through solutions and managing execution and rollout of these solutions.
- Minimum 1 year experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management or related field
- Working knowledge of BRD, FRD, SRS, etc.
- Hands on experience in Agile methodology would be preferred.
- Ability to participate and deliver across all facets of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Practical knowledge of flowchart/system flow diagram and UML is must.
Summary of the Job
The incumbent will be responsible for day-to-day management of financial transactions and collection of outstanding payments from clients on regular basis through proper evaluation of the debtor’s risk and the timely resolution of client’s accounts.
- Debtors review
- Tracking Ageing as per client payments terms
- Follow-up with client for collection.
- To pay collection follow-up with Consignees
- Interaction with Control / Billing / Accounts Team
- Experience required- 2-5 years
- Female preferred
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Commercial background preferred.
Summary of the Job
The incumbent will be responsible for sourcing of vehicles on regular/ adhoc basis as per the client requirement.
- Field Work
- Source and add vehicles for the company on daily basis
- Arrange vehicles on demand for the client
- Coordinate between Demand & Supply team
- Get best quotation from drivers and transporters
- Meet Vehicle enrolments target set by Management
- Monitor each order for smooth execution
- Check and monitor order report
- Coordinate between customers / drivers / transporters / Supply team
- Monitor payment realization against each order
- Maintain area wise KYC / Order / Payment reports
- Get best quotation from team / drivers / transporters
- Arrange vehicles by helping Delivery & Supply team
- Accumulate Drivers phone directory
- Settle issues related to Device surrender
- Exp- 1-3 years
- Excellent knowledge of the city.
- Must be able to speak local language.
- Willingness to work in different parts of the city.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.