- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience required- 1-3 years.
- Should have knowledge of Google map / FCM/Social Login Like (Facebook,Google+).
- Should have knowledge of Local Database (Realm/Room/Sqlite).
- Should have knowledge of Networking Library like (Volley/Retrofit/Android Networking).
- Should have knowledge of Networking Library Parser (Gson/Json/Jaction Parser).
- Should have knowledge of Design Pattern (MVC/MVP/MVVM).
Summary of the Job
The incumbent will be responsible for day-to-day management of financial transactions and collection of outstanding payments from clients on regular basis through proper evaluation of the debtor’s risk and the timely resolution of client’s accounts.
- Debtors review
- Tracking Ageing as per client payments terms
- Follow-up with client for collection.
- To pay collection follow-up with Consignees
- Interaction with Control / Billing / Accounts Team
- Experience required- 2-5 years
- Female preferred
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Commercial background preferred.