- 3-5 Years
- Project specific requirement for 3-6 months
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Languages like Java.
- Sound knowledge about the operations of the DBMS Packages such as MySQL, Oracle.
- Experience in working with Hibernate, Spring (IOC, MVC)
- Possessing Good Experience in Java and J2EE (JDBC, Servlets, JSP)
- Knowledge of Express and Sails Framework for the development of Node js projects.
- Development and design of database.
- Development of new modules for the live project and maintenance for them.
- Testing the individual module for the user as well as for admin.
- Technical know-how:
- Programming Language - Java
- Web technologies - HTML5, CSS3
- Web Server - Apache Tomcat
- IDE - Eclipse, Netbeans, WebStorm
- Database – MySQL
The incumbent will be responsible for building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company leaders/ principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/ service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Enhance existing relationships.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Experience- 2-4 years
- Strong organisational, interpersonal, management and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to work in a team.
- Presentable with good communication skills.
- Proficiency in languages - English & Hindi.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Candidate having the zeal to adapt and work in a start-up culture.
- 4-6 Years
- Experience with various IDEs and tools.
- Database design MySQL.
- Database design, stored procedures, query optimization (MY SQL).
- JAVA/J2EE, HTML/JSP, JDBC, JPA andxml/json ,Webservices, REST API, Socket Programming in Java.
- Strong background in Java/J2EE (Spring & Hibernate), Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns and Web services like REST.
- HTML Scripting: Angular JS OR JQuery OR Knockout or Node.js or Meteor JS.
- SOA based Software development background.
- Knowledge on Open Source tools used in development process (like Git).
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL is a plus).
- Experience in webservers like Tomcat.
- UG: - B.E/B. Tech from a reputed college.
- PG: - MCA/M.TECH (NOT MANDATORY).