The Quality Analyst is responsible for supporting the planning, design and execution of system testing on simple to complex implementations. The QA works collaboratively within the IT department and business units to execute and validate test cases based upon system requirements.
- Testing of System functionalities (Web and App).
- Release management
- To provide back-end technical/functional software support.
- Test Case preparation
- Bug/Issue Tracker update
- Overview of any programming language, HTML, XML, Web services.
- Good knowledge of STLC.
- Good knowledge of manual testing of web based & window based application.
- Basic knowledge of SQL commands will be preferred.
- Education Qualification: B.Tech(CS, IT), BCA, MCA
- Experience required: 1-2 years
- Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Self-Motivated and a team player.
- Documentation - MIS Preparation - Data entry.
- Coordination on call with field staff, vendors and clients.
- Assist and coordinate with field operations team.
- Shift timings- 5 AM- 3PM for next 2 months.
- Min. 1 year experience.
- Typing Speed- 30 WPM.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
Summary of the job
The incumbent will be responsible for performing detailed requirement analysis, documenting processes and performing user acceptance testing.
- Interfaces or liaison between business owners/users and development project teams.
- Analysis of business processes, gaps in capabilities, as well as appropriate data sources, interfaces and process changes required to address the gaps.
- Understanding and documenting business processes and workflows, wireframes and their relationships to current and future software solutions and explain it over to implementation team.
- Prepare Detailed Requirement Documents, Process Flow Diagrams and Test Cases.
- Working through solutions and managing execution and rollout of these solutions.
- Minimum 1 year experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management or related field
- Working knowledge of BRD, FRD, SRS, etc.
- Hands on experience in Agile methodology would be preferred.
- Ability to participate and deliver across all facets of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Practical knowledge of flowchart/system flow diagram and UML is must.
Summary of the Job
The incumbent will be responsible for day-to-day management of financial transactions and collection of outstanding payments from clients on regular basis through proper evaluation of the debtor’s risk and the timely resolution of client’s accounts.
- Debtors review
- Tracking Ageing as per client payments terms
- Follow-up with client for collection.
- To pay collection follow-up with Consignees
- Interaction with Control / Billing / Accounts Team
- Experience required- 2-5 years
- Female preferred
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Commercial background preferred.