WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS
- TruxApp Pvt. Ltd. (“TruxApp GPS”) warrants to the original purchaser (“you”) of the hardware with which this Limited Warranty is included (“Hardware”) that the Hardware will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use (“Defects”) for a period of one (1) year from the date that the Hardware was first purchased by you (“Warranty Period”). During the Warranty Period the Hardware will be repaired or replaced at TruxApp GPS’s Limited Warranty without charge to you for either parts or labour. This Limited Warranty covers the replacement of the Hardware only.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- The Limited Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, does not apply when the Hardware is opened or repaired by someone not authorized by TruxApp and does not cover repair or replacement of any Hardware or part thereof damaged by: misuse, moisture, liquids, proximity or exposure to heat and accident, abuse, noncompliance with the instructions supplied with the Hardware, neglect or misapplication. The Limited Warranty does not cover physical damage to the surface of the Hardware. The Limited Warranty does not cover the installation, removal or maintenance of the Hardware or any costs related herewith.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
- In order to make a claim of a Defect, you must contact TruxApp GPS during the Warranty Period at: +91 8178014951 or per email via firstname.lastname@example.org to explain the Defect. You must return the Hardware during the Warranty Period, along with an explanation of the Defect, to the address provided to you by TruxApp GPS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Neither TruxApp GPS nor its suppliers shall be liable to you or to any third party for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages (including in each case, but not limited to, damages for the inability to use the equipment or access data, loss of data, loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption or the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Hardware even if TruxApp GPS has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced herein and all direct or general damages in contract or anything else), the entire liability of TruxApp GPS and any of its suppliers shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the Hardware.
- Notwithstanding the above, neither party’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its own negligence shall be limited.